Welcome to "At home with the Hiltons!" a blog to keep you up to speed on the daily lives of our 5 chihuahuas;
Buffy Prada, Rafferty Yves, Monroe Versace, Lily Armani & Lola Dior!

15/07/2011

Itty bitty piccy post.

Seeing as it's been a few days since our last post, we thought we should do something, well, by we I mean me, the girls aren't exactly computer literate ;)
One thing they are though, in my opinion at least, is adorable...

 Buffy.
 Rafferty.
 Monroe. 
(Sorry about the weird red/glow-y eyes, my camera flash hates me and my red eye corrector wouldn't work :/)
 Lily.
Monroe being a special bunny and sleeping with a nylabone chew bone in her mouth o.o
  
We've got a few family things on over the next few days, so posts might be sporadic/short, but hopefully things will be back to normal soon!

Love & licks,
Rio, Jonny, Buffy, Rafferty, Monroe and Lily.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment