Welcome to "At home with the Hiltons!" a blog to keep you up to speed on the daily lives of our 5 chihuahuas;
Buffy Prada, Rafferty Yves, Monroe Versace, Lily Armani & Lola Dior!

27/03/2011

Happy half birthday Lily and Alfie!

Lily and Alfie turned 6 months old this month, on the 5th, I've been meaning to post about it since but despite taking pictures specifically for a post, I kept completely forgetting/being too busy, so time to make up for it!

I haven't got any new pics of Alfie, I'll have to get my dad to take some, but here's some 6 month birthday pictures of Lily, hope you enjoy! :)








How stunning is my girl growing up to be!?! 

Okay, so I might be a little biased, but I think she's gorgeous, just like the rest of my girls...
Speaking of...




I know this was supposed to be a (late) Lily post, but you can't leave out the rest of the Hilton clan!

We've don't really have anything to update, so we'll go away, do something blog worthy and return in a day or 2 with tales to delight! (And hopefully some pictures of Alfie!) :)

Ciao for now Bloggers!
Love & licks,
Rio, Jonny, Buffy, Rafferty, Monroe & Lily.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment